Monday, November 19, 2012

Welcome to Cozy Crime Time

“I love murder! Wait. I mean literary murder. Murder in books. And I don’t enjoy it. Book murder. I don’t murder people. I swear.”

- Miss Corene 
 In the words of your local, friendly neighborhood writer spider, greetings and salutations!

Welcome to the Cozy Crime Time blog. A new mystery book review blog with a little television snuck in for good measure. While I want to primarily focus on promoting the criminally under-appreciated cozy genre because I am a sensitive snowflake. A few STAB! STAB! STAB! titles might sneak in - as long as everything ends in a tea party.

I am Miss Corene and I was convinced that I was going to be Nancy Drew when I grew up. Instead (but just a good) I became a librarian, a detective of books. I am proud owner of a deerstalker hat, librarian glasses and a master food thief, Pekoe.
She doesn’t so much solve crime as solve my complex system of hiding food away from her
Pull up a chair, a warm cup of tea and an axe and let’s explore the dark underbelly of civilizations together.
Is that supposed to be an insult? Because Nancy Drew solved every case.

- Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment